|1.||Computer System||Dual Core/ Core2Duo / i3 or above||4-6|
|2.||Printer||Laser / Inkjet||1|
|4.||Counselor Table||With reception area||1|
|5.||Director Cabin||Need based||1|
|6.||Computer Lab||Mind Room||1|
|7.||Theory Room||Mind Room||1|
|8.||Telephone/ Modem||With Internet connection||1|
|9.||Carpet Area||Minimum 200-400 Sq. Ft.||1|
|Staff Requirement :|
|Peon||1||Staff : The centre head will submit to the F-Tech Education (H.O.) the profile of the faculties to be engaged to conduct the courses at the authorized centre.|
Who can take franchise of F-Tech Education?
1. Any one who is the resident of India.
2. Any one who has minimum 4 computers.
3. Who has passion to teach computer courses.
4. You should have interest for social work.
5. You should have good accommodation and reachable location.
6. Who want to do special things in computer education sector.
F-Tech Education is one of the best institution which is providing opportunities to the job seeker/ un-employed and the person who want to become Entrepreneur, who want to do something of own, who want to enter in IT Education sector.
F-Tech Education is providing hassle free admission process and also easy franchise process. Anyone can open computer centre in any of the Village of India, City of India, District of India easily and start earning from the first day.