- Step 1
- Any Person/Institute/Society/Trust/Organization can open Study Center without any franchise Charges.
- Apply Franchisee Application Form online or offline with complete details of Applicant, premises, available hardware, plans for business development or Email Your BIO-DATA and Infrastructure of the proposed Learning center to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2
- After receiving the confirmation from the F-Tech Education H.O. send franchisee form along with all required documents filled and DD payable at Ranchi, issued in favour of Forum for Advanced Computer Technology
- Fax/ email the confirmation form and copy of DD to H.O. to get the Centre Authorization Certificate Sample and Other Materials Sample for your proposed centre.
- Step 3
- After receiving the following document along with the the duly filled agreement kit.
- Photo copy of Institute name registration ( if any).
- Rent agreement (If Place is on rent)
- Personal Identification proof
- Passport size photographs 6 Nos.
- Residential Proof.
- Qualification certificate photo copy
- Partnership deep photocopy, if any
- Rs. 50 Stamp Paper 2 Pcs. for agreement
- Authorization will be given after receiving the complete documents
- photograph of centre inner & outward area & mapping to reach the institute from Railway / Bus Stand. After starting the Center
- After signing the agreement and completion of documentation process. The entire Technical and Marketing support required for establishing the training centre will be provided by F-Tech Education which will include set of the following as per rules but cost of local advertisement and marketing is borne by franchisee.
F-Tech Education will provide below given advertising materials Design:
d. Admission Form as per requirement
Below given material with applicable Charges:
e. Course Material
f. Student Bag
g. Sales Promotional Material Formats for Newspapers, Matter for Cable advertisements.
h. Set of student exercises for most of the courses.
i. Job opportunities to Diploma holder in different parts of India with the help of Internet & corporate sector & Placement agency.
j. Global Advertising and Marketing on F-Tech Education website.